VBA**A, Booster Regulator
The specialty regulator series VBA is a booster regulator that saves money and energy by increasing the main line pressure up to two times. The booster regulator, when connected to air supply line, increases pressure up to two times and the main air supply pressure may be set low. Desired pressure increase can be easily adjusted.
- Boosts local line pressure without requiring additional power
- 2 to 4 times increase in pressure
- Easy adjustment of output pressure
- Improved performance over previous designs
VBAT, Air Tank (Japanese Market)
The VBAT series tanks are designed to directly mate with VBA boosters to add a reservoir of higher pressure air to the system. With such a reservoir of high pressure air, the booster is able to charge the system during periods of low demand. Available in carbon or stainless steel, the tanks are available in four sizes from 5 to 38 liters in capacity. Models are available to meet various regional pressure vessel regulations.
- Tank capacity: 5 L, 10 L , 20 L, 38 L
- Material: carbon steel (SS400) or stainless steel (SUS304)
- Safety valve set pressure: 1 to 2 (MPa)
- Japanese market