An Intellinova is Comprised of an industrial enclosure, a Commander Unit and up to four shock pulse, vibration and/or analog measuring unit, in total 32 channels. As the Commander Units operate independently any number may be installed. Measurement results are transfered via Ethernet to the dianostic software Condmaster®Nova. Intellinova is robustly designed in every aspect, made for harsh environments and long-term use.
Intellinova is a workhorse, appropriate for the vast majority of standard and high demand applications.
- True Shock Pulse Method®
- SPM SpectrumTM Bearing Analysis
- EVAM® evaluated Vibration Analysis
- Two-Channel Simultaneous Vibration Monitoring
- Orbit Analysis
- Time synchronous averaging
- Run Up/Coast Down Measurement
- 4-20 mA, 0-10 V analog signals