Calair Pipe SystemsMalaysia Exclusive Distributor:- Gentle Automatic Solution Sdn Bhd
CalAir Pipe Systems: high pressure coloured pipes"Application-specific" pipes with high pressure capability and coloured for content identification, have been designed by Australian company CalAir Pipe Systems and are now being produced utilizing new polymer and process technology.
Malaysia Exclusive Distributor :- Gentle Automatic Solution Sdn Bhd
Coloured "Blue" to identify the contents for Compressed Air and Vacumm this is the proven system that has been installed in over 5,000 sites.
More and more users of compressed air pipe systems are acknowledging the importance of providing serviced air to their pneumatic equipment. Air which is free from moisture and contaminants and delivered in the right quantity will ultimately extend the life of their quipment and reduce expensive repair or replacement costs which is why Air-Pro should be included in your design criteria for achieving successful results.
Pro-Pipe II is a major advancement in pipe systems, using leading edge technology during design and manufacture has provided the opportunity to use the latest polymers in developing a modular pressure pipe system with exceptional performance levels.
Pro-Pipe II pipe is manufactured from CXPP40 a Block Co-Polymer Polypropylene and the fittings from XXHP40 a Homo-Polymer Polypropylene, with both these materials coming from the same polymer family it eliminates mismatching when used in chemical applications.
Why Pro-Pipe II?
The colour in Pro-Pipe II is co-extruded and applied as a homogeneous melt within the diehead, resulting in a coloured layer that will not peel, flake, de-laminate or crack, even when exposed to U.V. light. This feature provides major cost savings through the elimination of periodic maintenance such as painting or labelling.
Major Advantages of Pro-Pipe II
- Superior U.V. Resistance
- Size range from 20mm - 110mm (1/2" N.B. - 4" N.B.)
- Wide operating temperature envelope
- Is the easiest method of reticulation available today. A system requiring no gluing, threading, soldering or brazing that will provide first class results even from inexperienced personnel.
- High impact resistance
- Is manufactured from “Food Grade” materials, also acceptable for “Breathing Air”.
- Is environmentally friendly, as all materials are Re-Usable, Re-Locatable and Re-Cycleable.
- Cannot rust which eliminates contamination of expensive equipment, can be installed in damp or wet conditions and can be buried in both soil or concrete without corrosion.
Bush Fire Protection System - EWSS
For maximum protection of life and property against bush fires
Fire-Pro® - EWSS is Australia's first professionally designed and manufactured bushfire protection system for new and existing houses, featuring unobtrusive built-in installation with all major components located in the roof space.